Kaeden Text Correlation Chart
Select Appropriate Reading Materials for Your Students
This text correlation chart illustrates how Guided Reading levels approximately correlate to other leveling systems commonly found in leveled reading materials. The multiple leveling systems are presented on this site to assist you in selecting the appropriate reading materials for your students.
About Text Leveling
- All Kaeden Books have been assigned Guided Reading Levels based on their text complexity.
- Kaeden Books are leveled using additional leveling systems when appropriate. Complete leveling information is available on our website.
- Levels are subject to change as texts are periodically tested and reevaluated.
- Each leveling system is independent and employs a proprietary method to assess text complexity. The level assigned by one system may not directly correlate to that assigned by another. For further clarification on any leveling system, please contact the organization directly.
- References to third-party organizations imply no relationship, sponsorship, endorsement, or promotion on the part of Kaeden Corporation.
- Lexile is a trademark of Metametrics Inc.
- ATOS is a trademark of Renaissance Learning, Inc.
- Reading Recovery® is a registered trademark of The Ohio State University.
- Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) is an exclusive trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
If we can answer any questions about our chart, please reach out.